Our aim is to see lives transformed, people healed and broken relationships restored.
In the last year we are delighted to announce that various tenant’s have secured employment, successfully completed training courses, re-established links with their family and reduced their dependencies on drugs or alcohol.
On a monthly basis we monitor the following outcomes on all our tenants:
- % that maintain their tenancy, (So far over 96%).
- % that do not commit crime, (so far over 92%).
- % that volunteer (so far 34%).
- % that get and maintain employment, education or training (so far 32%).
- % reduction in serious drug misuse (so far 88% of those who had serious drug misuse).
- % whose family relations have improved (so far 69%).